[Nhhoa] My personal response

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Mon Apr 28 20:19:22 CDT 2008

Mindy, thank you for your kind words; they're helpful in a time of great loss and pain.  Thank you for acknowledging the current volunteers in the COC; they've worked hard this year.
I think movie night is a great idea and I urge you to get involved in the COC and run the project.
What I urge everyone to consider is running for Chair of COC because the post will open up after Board elections and they're coming up in a few weeks!  I'll be more than happy to share the documentation I've created while on post.