[Nhhoa] Pool opening may be delayed (scott and vicki)

terry simonson tksimonson at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 19:05:52 CDT 2008

I would like to take a moment and Thank the Board for destroying the Best Thing our Neighborhood had going for us.  What has happened with Aqua Touch A.K.A  Scott and Vickie Smith is an absolute travesty.  For 5 plus years now we have enjoy a clean and well kept pool at a price which was well within market rate for services received.  Now our Board trying to be cheap and at the same time raising dues, attempted to cut the contract down to 3 days a week service. With volume of use that is ridiculous to believe the pool would be maintained in a clean, healthy and property manner at that frequency.  This is a Disservice to Aqua Touch and more importantly a Disservice to our Neighborhood.  I will be Truly Surprise if the current Board can secure services for another pool company which will delivery the same service at the same price.  I'm willing to bet that not only will the service not be as good, but the price will be higher. What is the cost of a fulltime, there in a
 monents noitce pool service person living in you own Neighborhood? And Amy, if you as you stated," I really have the best interests of the neighborhood at heart". Then why did you and the Board try to pull the bait and switch on Aqua Touch. You know what I'm talking about.

  In closing I will say there have been some good things done by our current Board. The Web  Site has been a great addition. Meeting Minutes and Financial Statements are much more professional and accessible.  See you on May 13

NHHOA President - Amy Figueras <President at NHHOA.org> wrote:
  Dear Scott & Vicki,

Please forgive me if I offended you, that wasn't my intention.

I really have the best interests of the neighborhood at heart.

I have added your concerns to the Annual Meeting agenda so they can
be discussed in full detail with the community.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,
Amy Figueras

Terry Simonson