[Nhhoa] Community Yard Sale Date

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Sun Apr 27 14:01:27 CDT 2008

We've decided to back the annual yard sale date from June 7th to June 14,
2008.  Amy brought it to my attention that we would be competing with  the
"Dixie Hwy Yard Sale" on June 6 - 9.  This annual event is a massive 90 mile
yard sale on Hwy 41 in North Georgia and we're afraid folks will be
distracted with that.  Yard sales take alot of work and preparation and we
wants yours to be as successful as possible.
If you're a garage sale junkie, check out the website, fill up your tanks
and good luck on your shopping adventure.
If you disagree with our reasoning, please reply for consideration.
Otherwise, we'll advertise in a local paper again for the 14th.

  http://www.dixiehighway.org/

Another interest may be the BBQ Classic in Cartersville.
 http://www.georgiabarbecueclassic.com/

Kimberly Hackler
Chair, COC