[Nhhoa] Neighborhood Yard Sale is June 7th

NHHOA President - Amy Figueras President at NHHOA.org
Mon Apr 14 09:58:31 CDT 2008

Hi Scott & Vicki,

Yes, at the Board meeting on Tuesday, we set the date for this year's
Neighborhood Yard Sale to be Saturday, June 7th.

So, everyone who's interested in cleaning out that clutter and
changing it into cash... now's the time to start getting ready.

Here's a helpful tip from the YardSaleQueen.com: "Months before your
yard sale, start accumulating the items you want to sell. Put all the
items in a box in some out-of-the-way place. If you don't have to
retrieve an item out of the box before the sale, it's probably safe
to assume you don't need it. If you still have the original boxes and
instruction manuals for an item, you can probably charge a little bit
more for it. Remember, one person's trash is another person's
treasure. Even if you think Aunt Edna's crocheted orange toilet seat
cover deserves to go in the trash, it may be the first thing that sells!"

We'll distribute more information on how we're advertising and how
you can show you're participating in the Neighborhood Yard Sale via
this mailing list, on www.nhhoa.org, and in the next newsletter.

If you have any questions about the neighborhood yard sale, please
contact the Community Outreach Committee directly at COC at NHHOA.org.

Thanks,
Amy Figueras