[Nhhoa] Financial Statements / Meeting Agenda

NHHOA Treasurer treasurer at nhhoa.org
Tue Sep 11 04:09:26 CDT 2007

Glinda,

The attachment is just a posting notice that the maillist includes with some
technical header information when a message is posted to everyone on the
list.  In other words, nothing important,

I will send you a private email (not on the list for everyone to see) with
your username and password for the Members Only section of the website.

As far as the notice on the bulletin board, the following is from the front
page of the website http://nhhoa.org <http://nhhoa.org/>

We've recently polled residents for requests and concerns through the
Directory Form and candid conversations.  Several items are consistently
expressed as a concern and we'd like to update you on how the Board plans to
address them.

The largest concern is if and when the covenants are being enforced.  The
underlying interest is continued beautification and long-term marketability
of our homes in North Hampton.  Enforcing our covenants will ensure a
consistent approach to how we maintain our properties.  The Board has
decided to take an unbiased approach in motivating homeowners to comply with
the covenants they agreed to when purchasing a home in this subdivision.  We
want to help you succeed in doing this so a full set of the covenants have
been posted under the documents section of our new website.  We strongly
urge you to review this document and do everything necessary to ensure your
home complies within the next few weeks.

Effective September 15, 2007 the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) will
actively approach violators and all violations will be handled in a fair and
consistent manner.  If you have questions or concerns about something on
your property violating the covenants, don't hesitate to email the ACC at
<mailto:acc at nhhoa.org> ACC at NHHOA.org

We'll be more than happy to review your specific situation with you.

Thanks,

Roger Hackler

Treasurer, North Hampton Homeowners Association

Webmaster, Nhhoa.org

  _____