[Nhhoa] Thanks for your support!

NHHOA.ORG Webmaster webmaster at nhhoa.org
Thu Sep 6 16:28:41 CDT 2007

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the NHHOA mailing list now has
55 members!  The Board and I personally truly appreciate your support.

55 members equates to 42.3% of the neighborhood.  If each of you would ask
your next door  neighbors to join the mailing list that number would be
significantly higher, and the HOA Board could then be sure that the word is
getting out to all of the homeowners regarding important decisions, upcoming
events, and welcoming new neighbors.

If any of you know of a good contractor that you have used (painter,
plumber, lawn service, etc) and would like to recommend them, please drop me
a note and I will be happy to post them on our website.

Roger Hackler
Treasurer, NHHOA
Webmaster, NHHOA.ORG