[Nhhoa] House Cleaning Recommendation

NHHOA President - Amy Figueras President at NHHOA.org
Wed Oct 24 17:59:28 CDT 2007

My niece, Amber McClure, cleans houses.  She is an individual, not a
company or a service.  But, you know you'll have the same person
cleaning your house and she's good.

I have her clean my house every other week and its been a
blessing.  She's very thorough and provides you with a list of
everything she cleans, so you'll know what to expect.

If you'd like to call her for a quote and/or references, her number
is 678-535-7254.  She is very affordable and charges by the hour
rather than the job, so its more fair for you.

Right now she has these openings available: Thursday morning
bi-weekly, Friday morning bi-weekly.  Typical maintenance cleaning
time is 3 hours.  Initial cleaning may take longer.

She also does as needed cleaning if you just need help every once in
a while, or for parties, guests, new construction, rental properties, etc.

Thanks,
Amy Figueras