[Nhhoa] 2008 NHHOA Budgeting

NHHOA Treasurer treasurer at nhhoa.org
Tue Oct 23 11:34:32 CDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I would like to start off with a special "Thank You" to everyone who
attended the meeting last Saturday morning.  Your input is very much
appreciated and the board thanks you!

This is just an overview of the meeting, and the minutes of the meeting will
be posted on the website when they are available.

The meeting started by introducing the Board members, Officers, and
Committee Chairpersons.

We reviewed the budgeting process in General, and presented the dates upon
which the board will work.

We then reviewed the known Expenses for 2008 and I presented a detailed
analysis of each category.  Open discussion and comments were taken
regarding each known expense.

I then presented the unfunded requests for 2008 and beyond.  Once again,
full analysis and funding plans were discussed, and then open discussion of
each item.

We then discussed income opportunities, above and beyond the annual
assessment, I presented an analysis of each opportunity, and then open
discussion on those items.

At that point, we discussed using Reserve Funding for certain Key projects.

Discussion regarding the annual assessment followed.

Key Dates:

Preliminary Budget Proposal presented to the Board at the November Board
meeting.

Final Budget and Approval at the December Board meeting.

Assessment Letter with full budget analysis to be sent out in late December.

Assessment For January 1, 2008 thru December 31, 2008 due January 31st.

30 Day grace Period ends March 1, 2008.

Unpaid Assessments turned over to Attorney for collections March 3, 2008.

I am travelling on business the rest of the week, but please feel free to
drop me an email with any questions you may have.  I'll get to it as soon as
I can.

Thanks for all of the support!

Roger Hackler

Treasurer

North Hampton Homeowners Association, Inc.