[Nhhoa] Website updates

NHHOA Webmaster webmaster at nhhoa.org
Sun Oct 14 08:48:39 CDT 2007

Greetings!

As some of you know, I travel on business very frequently and getting the
website updated doesn't always occur as fast as I would like.  When I do
make a update, I like to send out this little notice just to let you know.
With that being said, please excuse the bandwidth.

Updates as of October 14th:

Neighborhood Watch page updated

2007 Fall member directory now posted in the "Members Only" area.

Events page updated - lots of things happening in North Hampton through
December.

Current Newsletter is posted in the Newsletter page.

Minor changes on the Home Page.

Thanks!  If there is anything that you would like to see on the website,
please just drop me a note.

Roger Hackler, Webmaster, NHHOA.ORG