[Nhhoa] September 2007 Financials & website stuff

NHHOA Webmaster webmaster at nhhoa.org
Tue Oct 2 07:45:09 CDT 2007

Greetings!

The website (http://nhhoa.org) was updated this morning with the September
2007 Financial statements posted in the "Members Only" section  for
everyone's review.  If anyone has any questions regarding the financials,
please feel free to email Roger Hackler at treasurer at nhhoa.org.  Also,
please check out the website homepage for a great event for the neighborhood
children this month revolving around Halloween!

If you need access to the members only section, just drop an email to me at
webmaster at nhhoa.org with your name and street address requesting access.

As of now, we have 62 members on the mailing list and 26 homes in North
Hampton that have requested access to the members only section.

Below are some statistics about the website that I thought some of you would
like to see.  The board is trying to do everything possible to make sure
that open communications exist between the homeowners and the board.  If
anyone has suggestions on how to communicate more effectively, we would love
to know.

Roger Hackler

Treasurer, North Hampton Homeowners Association, Inc.

Webmaster, NHHOA.ORG

Month

Unique visitors

Number of visits