[Nhhoa] Halloween and Ornament Events

Community Outreach Committee coc at nhhoa.org
Sun Nov 11 17:46:09 CST 2007

If you weren't able to make one or both occasions, boy did you miss out!
Jennifer Hamilton and Betty Johnson kicked off the COC events in grand style.  The clubhouse was brimming with pumpkins and the kids were ready to paint them.  The tables were decorated, there was music, and cupcakes and drinks were there for the taking!
Your assessment was put to good work and the kids really enjoyed the event.
Today, Heather Whatley and Lai Lee Long sponsored the ornament decorating event.  It was impressive because they had five different ornaments to make and, I believe, all of the kids chose to make all five!
It was organized, there were snacks, and  the ornaments were appropriate for all ages.  The kids even got to take one ornament home for their own tree!  If each home will donate a special ornament we'll be set on top of those made today.  Most importantly, the community tree will be just that in every sense.
Please drop your ornament off on the front porch of 64 Centerport Drive and make sure you fill out a card supplied in the box.
Jennifer, Betty, Heather, and LaiLee:
Your efforts are most appreciated and it's an honor to work with each of you.
Kimberly Hackler