[Nhhoa] Help identifying a snake

NHHOA President (Amy Figueras) President at NHHOA.org
Thu Jul 19 01:29:23 CDT 2007

Hi Greg,

I'm the President of the North Hampton Homeowners Association, a
neighborhood in Bartow County.

One of our homeowners reported finding a snake in her bathroom,
hiding between her sink, toilet, and trash can.  They removed it from
the home, but wanted to identify it.  The picture of the snake is at
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n65/Thresher_2006/snake.jpg

I'm not sure if the Bartow County extension office is able to help us
in this matter, or offer suggestions of how it could have gotten into
their home, but any advice you can offer is appreciated.

By the way, last fall, my husband found a small snake in our hallway,
outside our young children's bedrooms.  He believed it was a rat
snake.  We had no idea how it got into our home but fortunately have
not had any return.

Thank you,

Amy Figueras
North Hampton HOA President