[Nhhoa] URGENT CORRECTION- North Hampton Homeowners Association

Jamie Reynolds visualeyes777 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 12:59:20 CST 2007

Your gas was stolen out of your car? You mean the gas that was in your tank was actually siphoned out?
  Jamie

"Litton, Julie" <jlitton at group1atlanta.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Roger,

  Just wanted to make everyone aware to keep an eye out
my gas was stolen out of my car in my driveway (61 centerport)  last week and just a few days afterward my neighbors was stolen as well.

    Julie Litton
  Asst. Controller
  GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE