[Nhhoa] Dog Pooh

NHHOA.ORG Webmaster webmaster at nhhoa.org
Fri Aug 31 07:13:33 CDT 2007

I don't think it is a matter of "Common Sense", but a matter of education.
I had never really thought about it, and until I took the time to research
the issue with the Health Department, I had no idea.

I agree that it needs to be clearly communicated to the residents that pets
are not allowed at the pool.

Roger

  _____