[Nhhoa] Directory Info Forms Due Date EXTENDED to Aug 31st

NHHOA President (Amy Figueras) President at NHHOA.org
Tue Aug 14 22:47:37 CDT 2007

Hi Neighbors,

We've received 30 Directory Info Request forms... that means there's
exactly 100 who have not returned their forms.  They probably also
have not signed up for this mailing list yet, so spread the word to
your neighbors and encourage them to:
    * Visit our NEW web site www.nhhoa.org
    * Sign up for the mailing list on the web site so they too can
get this wonderful communication tool
    * Request a login for the Members only area of our site (by
emailing webmaster at nhhoa.org with your name and North Hampton street
address) to access minutes & treasurer reports.
Due to so many Directory Information Request Forms yet to be turned
in, we've extended the deadline to August 31st.

I've attached the form to this email, but if you weren't able to
receive the attachment, you may print one from the website (page 4 of
the July-Sept Newsletter).  Please turn them in at the Clubhouse Drop Box.

For those who have not returned the directory form by August 31st,
we'll publish the directory with all the information previously
published and/or publicly available.  I will post the Directory's
publication date as we approach its completion, but the target date
is with the October-December Newsletter, to be distributed on or
before October 1st.

 >>>Thank you Jamie.  Yes, I have your Directory Info Request form,
Your wife turned it in at the Meet & Greet.  ;-)

Thank you,

Amy Figueras
HOA President