[Nhhoa] Pool Gate Broken / Pool Closing

NHHOA President (Amy Figueras) President at NHHOA.org
Tue Aug 14 23:05:07 CDT 2007

Hi Neighbors,

FYI...

The pool gate hinge was discovered broken on Aug 4.  We do not
believe it was due to vandalism.

It was repaired on Aug 5th; however, the replacement part broke today.

Bartow County closed the pool today due to a non-functioning gate.

At the Board of Directors Meeting tonight, Walker Owen was appointed
as the new Amenities Committee Chair.
	(The Amenities includes Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis Courts, and Playground)
	**Walker, we are glad to have you on board!**

After our meeting tonight, Walker repaired the hinge with a hinge kit.

Our pool maintenance company, Aqua Touch, will have Bartow County
come out tomorrow to inspect the gate for reopening.

To prevent this from happening in the future, the Amenities Committee
will look into a more durable/commercial hinge to replace the current hinge.

Thank you,

Amy Figueras
NHHOA President