[Nhhoa] ***Directory Info Forms Due this weekend***

NHHOA President (Amy Figueras) President at NHHOA.org
Fri Aug 31 09:26:51 CDT 2007

Hi All,

Just a reminder to turn in your Directory Info Request Forms.  Due to
the holiday this weekend, you now have until Tuesday morning to turn
them in at the drop box.

So, please get them in and tell your neighbors too!

More information is below.

Thanks,
Amy Figueras